17 Nov InfoSoft Group has an open vacancy for Systems Engineer
We are looking for a systems engineer who has experience and knowledge in Microsoft technologies, such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, SQL Server, etc. As a systems engineer, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the IT systems and services that support our customers’ business operations and objectives.
- Install, configure, and manage the Microsoft systems and services, ensuring their availability, performance, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to the Microsoft systems and services.
- Perform system upgrades, backups, and restores as needed.
- Monitor and optimize the Microsoft systems and services using tools such as System Center, PowerShell, etc.
- Implement and enforce IT policies and standards related to the Microsoft systems and services.
- Document the IT processes and procedures related to the Microsoft systems and services.
- Collaborate with other IT staff and vendors on IT projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s/MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 3 years of experience as a systems engineer or a similar role working with Microsoft technologies.
- Proficiency in Windows Server administration, Active Directory management, Azure cloud services, Office 365 administration, SQL Server administration, etc.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Knowledge of network protocols, firewalls, VPNs, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- To apply please send CVs and other documents that certify your qualifications to email: email@example.com
The data you submit through your application will be stored and processed only for recruitment purposes, in fulfillment of the applicable legislation for personal data protection. Specifically according to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Albania, the Law in force (No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008) “On the Protection of Personal Data” and bylaws for implementation.