16 Aug Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for Networking Engineer
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as certificates of achievement, references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to install, configure and manage a defined technology or architecture according to the enterprise networking.
- The candidate should be able to monitor performance, diagnoses issues, and performs emergency and scheduled maintenance according to the networking systems.
- The candidate should be able to perform all the tasks assigned to him/her with quality and accuracy. Operates and performs efficiently according to certain SLA contracts.
- The candidate should be able to support and administer pre-allocated and pre-designed IT systems and environments for different clients. He/She should be able to provide stability of IT systems and increases their performance.
- The candidate should be able to respond promptly and efficiently to incidents and customer requests.
- The candidate should be able to participate and work in different Enterprise Network projects and provides a report of their status to the project manager.
- The candidate should be able to document and follows up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Very good knowledge in Networking
- Minimum two years of experience in networking
- Familiar with different network devices like routers, switches, firewalls, etc
- Familiar with different network monitoring systems
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good skills working in a group
– CCNA Certification or its equivalents
– Operating systems certificates – preferable