25 May InfoSoft Group has an open vacancy for Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Developer
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team and be an integral part of our Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central software development department. You will use your software development skills to create solutions that solve challenging client problems. If you love to code and are looking for an opportunity to learn, an opportunity to advance, then Info Business Solutions is the place for you!
- Development of customizations to Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central
- Write code and design technical solutions
- Test code for validity of results, accuracy and conformance to specified development specifications
- Ability to develop custom NAV/BC reports
- Create supporting code documentation
- Review changes with management and perform required change requests
- Provide go live and post-implementation support
- 1+ years’ experience building solutions with the NAV/BC development environment, or a comparable mid-market ERP system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related degree.
- Understanding of the core functionality of Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization.
- Working experience in C/AL and AL development and knowledge in integrations of Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central with other systems.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues related to NAV/BC code.
- Ability to be self-directed and individually resourceful, working independently but also within a fast-paced team environment.