20 Aug Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for Sales Manager
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: email@example.com.
General Summary: Manages sales of the company’s products and services within an assigned market segment. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and deployment.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with existing and new customers
- Generates, leads in new and existing customers, perform sales activities in a structured way such as Pre Sales, Sales and Post Sales activities.
- Manage client’s business requirements and whether the products/services being offered are suitable to the customer needs.
- In cooperation with the partners performs regular presentations of new technologies to satisfy customers’ needs
- In coordination with the services & solution architects team, proposes the most relevant solution that meets customer expectations
- Negotiates terms and conditions for every agreement in cooperation with legal and finance department
- Performs account management, prepares financial proposals and technical presentations to customers
- Collaborates with the Sales Director to develop sales strategies, to improve market share in all product and services lines.
- Interacts with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Meets regular sales targets
- Prepares accurate forecast for quarterly and yearly sales
- Coordinates sales projects
- Prepares reports for the management
- Reports directly to the Sales Director.
Requirements for the candidate
Education and experience:
- University Degree in Business – Informatics, etc.
- More than four years’ experience in similar job positions
- Technical knowledge (Hardware and Software)
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Sound judgment and good business sense
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Team working ability
- Ability to build quickly relationships with clients
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to write reports and proposals
- Performance and salary reviews
- Bonuses for attaining sales targets
- Carrier development and professional challenges
- Excellent work environment
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, specifically according to the Constitution of the Republic of Albania and the Law (No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008) “For the Protection of Personal Information”.