09 Jan Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for Junior Cyber Security Engineer
For application, please send your CV and other documents that justify your qualification to the email: email@example.com.
According to our continuous growth and giving innovative solutions to the hardest problems of our clients, we want to expand our professional team in Cyber Security.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Giving support and consultancy about the technology where he is an expert
- He/She is responsible for managing and escalating cases of our enterprise clients with specific vendors.
- Performs evaluations of parts of his/her expertise projects, judging objectively on estimated times.
- Introduces solutions that incorporate technology of his/her expertise and describes the required solution, in case of request for offer.
Requriements for Candidates
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the field of System Administrator or Network Administrator.
- Practical knowledge in Networking and Network Security
- Practical knowledge in Linux Server
- Practical knowledge in Windows Server
- Basic knowledge for Database (SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc.)
- Very good knowledge of english language.
- Very good communication skills.
- University Diploma in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar technical profiles.
- Practical knowledge in Kali Linux.
- Practical knowledge of applications that perform Vulnerability Testing (Metaexploit, BurpSuite)
- Basic knowledge in (bash)scripting or Python scripting
- Certifications like :CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Cyber Ops, OSCP, Security+, Linux+, CISSP or similar certifications in Cybersecurity, Linux or Networking.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in Cyber Security field.