30 Dec Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for SLA Delivery Officer
For application, please send your CV and other documents that justify your qualification to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Summary: The SLA delivery officer is responsible for managing the successful delivery of Service Level Agreements with one or more clients, focusing on the quality of service provided, customer satisfaction, and continuously improving the delivery processes and activities.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing service delivery in full compliance with contractual requirements, ensuring achievement of all set parameters and levels of service within the scope of the service and planned budget.
- Improve productivity by managing cost savings and increasing service quality.
- Caring for customer satisfaction. Developing close and stable relationships with the client. Understand the customer’s needs to narrow any gap between service delivery and customer expectations
- Manage and deliver the SLA according to company`s defined methodology and processes
- Produce and update contract documentation
- Prepare management reports, and report to stakeholders
Skills and qualifications:
- Graduated in Computer Engineering, Electronic, Informatics and Informatics Economics.
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in the profile of completed higher education
- and not less than 2 years engaged in IT services. (as team leader in services)
- ITIL v3 knowledge, especially in service delivery and ITSM.
- Very good communicative and expressive skills.
- Very good cooperative skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take quick and independent action to solve the problem and for the benefit of the company
- Facilitate workload depending on the dynamics of the moment, with the ability to work with extra hours, even with extended schedules
- Very good knowledge of English.