16 Gus Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for Video Surveillance Engineer
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as certificates of achievement, references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The candidate should be able to install, configure and manage a defined technology of a Video Surveillance System.
- The candidate should be able to monitor performance, diagnoses issues, and performs emergency and scheduled maintenance according to the CCTV systems.
- The candidate should be able to perform all the tasks assigned to him/her with quality and accuracy. Operates and performs efficiently according to certain SLA contracts.
- The candidate should be able to support and administer pre-allocated and pre-designed CCTV systems and environments for different clients. He/She should be able to provide stability of CCTV systems and increases their performance.
- The candidate should be able to respond promptly and efficiently to incidents and customer requests.
- The candidate should be able to participate and work in different CCTV projects and provides a report of their status to the project manager.
- The candidate should be able to document and follows up on reported issues through the trouble ticketing system.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University Degree in Telecommunication or Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields
- Very good knowledge of Video Surveillance Systems
- Familiar with different CCTV vendors
- Minimum two years of experience in the CCTV field
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good skills working in a group
– CCTV Certification from any vendor – preferable
– Operating systems certificates – preferable