01 Pri InfoSoft Systems has an open vacancy for Project Manager
Qualified candidates should submit the letter of interest, the updated CV and the copies of supporting documents including letters of reference, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Manager is responsible for conceptualizing and preparing Project Proposals; collects and integrates the project material; organizes and leads the project group; writing draft-projects; obtaining approvals from project stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; contributing proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling technical inputs, implementation methodology, timetable, resources, budget, standards of performance etc.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions and organization credentials.
- Manage the project according to company`s approved methodology and in line with international standards set forth such as PMI methodology, PMI-Agile, Scrum. Prepares and updates project documentation.
- Prepare management reports, report and update the stakeholders on project status
- Follows project baselines, identifies changes, risks and resource needs.
- Leads the project team, motivates and monitors team members.
- Completes new tasks given by the company in order to achieve the mission and purpose of the company
Requirements for the candidate
Education and experience:
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics, Informatics, Economical Informatics.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the field of graduating degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in project management areas such as;
- preparation of Project Proposals
- project initiation, planning, delivering and closure.
- Team leading
- Post bachelor education such as Master`s degree in the relevant field
- Technical and soft skills Certifications are an added value for the candidate (preferably from Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, IBM, HP, EXIN, PMI, CompTIA etc.)
- Certifications in the field of Project Management, PMI preferred
- Certifications on ITIL Standard and ITIL Processes
- Presentation skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Skills to write technical documentation
- Skills in using tools such as: MS Project, MS Office, Office 365 and SharePoint online
- Enthusiastic and striving to learn independently
- Skills in coordinating different working groups at once, in presence or through online communication
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Performance and salary reviews
- Carrier development and professional challenges
- Excellent work environment
The personal information that you will submit through your application, will be protected and used only for recruiting purposes, according to the legislation for the protection of personal information, specifically according to the Constitution of the Republic of Albania and the Law (No. 9887, dated 10.03.2008) “For the Protection of Personal Information”.