12 Shk Infosoft Systems has an open vacancy for SLA Contract Manager
Please, submit your resume, letter of application, and all other supporting documents, such as Certificates of achievement, references, to prove your abilities, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
General Summary: The Contract manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of Service Level Agreement Contracts with one or more clients, focusing on the quality of service provided, customer satisfaction, and continuously improving the delivery processes and activities.
The main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing service delivery in full compliance with contractual requirements, ensuring achievement of all set parameters and levels of service within the scope of the service and planned budget.
- Improve productivity by managing cost savings and increasing service quality.
- Caring for customer satisfaction. Developing close and stable relationships with the client. Understand the customer’s needs to narrow any gap between service delivery and customer expectations
- Manage and deliver the SLA Contracts according to company`s defined methodology and processes
- Produce and update contract documentation
- Prepare management reports, and report to stakeholders
Skills and qualifications:
- Graduated in Computer Engineering, Electronic, Informatics and Informatics Economics.
- Have at least 2 years of work experience in the profile of completed higher education. Experience in the related field such as Service management, Contract management, Project management is preferred.
- ITIL v3 knowledge, focused in IT service delivery and management
- Very good communicative and expressive skills.
- Very good cooperative skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take quick and independent action to solve the problem and for the benefit of the company
- Facilitate workload depending on the dynamics of the moment, with the ability to work with extra hours, even with extended schedules
- Very good knowledge of English.
The data you submit through your application will be stored and processed only for recruitment purposes, in fulfillment of the applicable legislation for personal data protection. Specifically according to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Albania, the Law in force (No. 9887 dated 10.03.2008) “On the Protection of Personal Data” and bylaws for implementation.